Features:1. Featuring 100% solid pine. Floated panel construction on all tops.
2. Beautiful weathered gray finish is applied to wire-brushed and hand applied â€œworm-wood" distressing to truly resemble time worn wood.
3. Mortise and tenon construction on all case goods.
4. Beveled glass on mirror.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
7. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King.
8. Requires use of box spring. May be used with adjustable mattress bases.
Benefits:1. First grade select pine for a great value. Floated panel construction provides stability to solid wood.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
4. Adds perceived value.
5. Durable and sturdy drawers for everyday use.
6. Smooth glide that lasts a life time.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|IFD380DSR||7 Drawer Dresser||67 x 18 x 38-1/4||176 lb|
|IFD380MIRR||Mirror||38-1/4 x 1-1/2 x 37-1/2||33 lb|
|IFD380NTST||2 Drawer Nightstand||29 x 18 x 26-1/4||99 lb|
|IFD380CHEST||5 Drawer, 1 door Chest||35 x 18 x 53-1/4||154 lb|
|IFD380CHEST-TV||2 Door Media Chest||43 x 18 x 43||152 lb|
|IFD380HDBD-Q||5/0 Headboard||65-1/2 x 4-1/4 x 64-3/4||77 lb|
|IFD380PLTFRM-Q||5/0 Low-Profile Footboard||65-1/2 x 4-1/4 x 17-1/4||73 lb|
|IFD380HDBD-EK||6/6 Headboard||81-1/4 x 4-1/4 x 64-3/4||99 lb|
|IFD380PLTFRM-EK||6/6 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||81-1/4 x 4-1/4 x 17-1/4||88 lb|
|IFD380PLTFRM-CK||6/0 Low-Profile Footboard & Rails||77-1/4 x 4-1/4 x 17-1/4||88 lb|
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.